I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for the great support we received during the Covid 19 protocols and procedures here at the golf club.
We are slowly opening up more services as allowed, here are some things to be aware of as you come to play golf at Edmonton Springs.
The health and safety of our staff and clientele is paramount
* ARRIVAL: Please arrive at the club, no more than 15 min before your tee time.
* Pro-Shop is now open for minimal service with 4 (four) clients allowed to check in and pick up what they need for the round, at a time. Please try to maintain social distancing while in the clubhouse.
* Mulligans restaurant is open, sandwiches, hamburgers and hotdogs available along with a wide variety of drinks.
* Washrooms are back out on the golf course with rest areas on #4 / #13 / & # 15. These are sanitized on a regular basis by our Marshalling staff
* Walking is encouraged…Power Cars can only be shared by golfers in the same household. All others must have their own Power Car. ( extra $5.00 fee for single car)
* Please return your Power Cars to the designated drop off area as soon as your round is completed so it can be sanitized and available for the next group.
* ON THE COURSE:
* Please do not touch flagsticks, or hunt for golf balls on the course.
*Try to follow social distancing practices on the course.
* Mulligans deck is open for table service (Max of 12) patrons at a time.
Enjoy your day at Edmonton Springs Golf Club